In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Here are some of the big stories you may have missed this week. You can keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week long. Just follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for our daily newsletter. If you have any news tips, story ideas, questions or anything else, e-mail us at editor [at]sheepsheadbites [dot]com.
- Rasputin owner and castmember of the reality show Russian Dolls, Michael Levitis, was sentenced to nine years for scamming more than 1,200 families drowning in credit card debt out of millions of dollars.
- Brighton Beach resident Natan Gorelik, 28, went missing on Tuesday, sparking a frantic search by friends, family and police.
- The MTA is replacing a critical track switch at West 8th Street, causing disruptions on the B, Q and F linesuntil next Monday.
- A Lexus erupted in flames on Neptune Avenue at Cass Place this week. No one was injured.
- Are you a know-it-all? Here are 25 things you probably don’t know about the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge.
- Gravesend lottery winner and tabloid celebrity Richie Randazzo lost his fight with cancer.
- A car crashed in Marine Park following a police chase, leaving two civilians and two officers injured.