In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Here are some of the big stories you may have missed this week. You can keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week long. Just follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for our daily newsletter. If you have any news tips, story ideas, questions or anything else, e-mail us at editor [at]sheepsheadbites [dot]com.
- The developer who bought El Greco Diner has released new renderings of his condo building, featuring ground-level retail and a public plaza.
- The speed camera at Shore Parkway near Ocean Parkway will be moved further away from the Belt Parkway exit ramp, where it was previously blasted as a ticket trap.
- Then & now: 50 years of Coney Island amusements in photos.
- Hipster food haven Smorgasburg is establishing a Coney Island outpost this summer.
- Hundreds of Murrow High School graduates gathered at the school to celebrate its 40th anniversary.
- How to get money back for bogus charges on your cell phone bill.
- Cops are looking for a man who swiped two laptops from a Brighton Beach Avenue business.
- Attention mariners: Gerritsen Inlet navigation channel will be closed for nearly three weeks.