There is no shortage of heroes that came out of the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, but it seems everyone on Lake Avenue agrees that two quick thinking residents of their bungalow colony and a nearby landlord are their first first responders. When flood waters breached the bulkhead of Sheepshead Bay and engulfed Emmons Avenue, it advanced forward,…
- Weekend Reading: Brooklyn Stories You May Have Missed
- Puzzle: “Suddenly A Mist Fell From My Eyes And I Knew The Way I Had To Take” — Edvard Grieg
- Open & Closed: What You Need To Know For Memorial Day
- Sheepshead Bay Apartment Rental Roundup
- Ocean Avenue Footbridge Now Open!
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- Man, 81, Stabbed While Fighting Off Mugger On East 19th Street
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 5/4/2015 – 5/10/2015
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick-Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Nakwon Foxworth Sentenced To 110 Years For Shooting Three Cops In Nostrand Apartment Building