BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- Tonight: Greenfield, Treyger And FDNY Sponsor Fire Safety Seminar
- The Commute: We Still Need To Reinvent The MTA
- Wanted: Two Pickpockets Who Stole $1,100 From Kings Plaza Shopper, Credit Cards From TJ Maxx Customer
- Morning Mug: What Makes This Opening Day Different From Other Opening Days?
- ICYMI: Man Shot Dead On Ocean Pkwy, Scammer Convicted, Credit Card Fraud At Gateway’s Target
- Weekend Reading: Brooklyn Stories You May Have Missed
- 6 Very Good Reasons To Send Your Kid To Summer Camp (Sponsor)
- Puzzle: More Snow Berries
- MBNA To Discuss “New” Zoning Issues At Monday Meeting
- Landmarks Preservation Commission May Reconsider Bid To Make Coney Island Boardwalk A Scenic Landmark