BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- The Commute: We Pay Taxes. We Deserve Answers.
- Tomorrow: Community Board 15 To Hold Hearing On Avenue R Home Expansion
- “Unfair” Shore Parkway Speed Camera Trap To Be Moved Closer To Ocean Parkway
- Missing Senior: Robert Fleming, 62, Last Seen In Coney Island
- Morning Mug: “I Am Not Afraid Of Storms For I Am Learning How To Sail My Ship.” — Louisa May Alcott
- ICYMI: Celebrities In The ‘Hood (And In Yearbook Photos), Man Shot On Nostrand Ave, Georgian Dumplings On Sheepshead Bay Rd
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Puzzle: Kind Of Blue
- Phone Scammers Threaten Victims With Arrest For Unpaid Taxes, Utility Bills
- Sheepshead Bay Apartment Rental Roundup