THE BITE: Connie’s Pizza (3845 Nostrand Avenue) is one of the survivors of Sheepshead Bay. With Pathmark closed and a Subway shop located almost next door, it has to be. Enticed by a large sign in the window offering $5 heros, I ventured in for lunch and ordered.
- Morning Mug: Private Street
- Deutsch To Host Town Hall On Making Neighborhood More Age-Friendly
- The F Slows & Skips, Plus More Sheepshead Bay Subway Changes
- The Commute: We Pay Taxes. We Deserve Answers.
- Tomorrow: Community Board 15 To Hold Hearing On Avenue R Home Expansion
- “Unfair” Shore Parkway Speed Camera Trap To Be Moved Closer To Ocean Parkway
- Missing Senior: Robert Fleming, 62, Last Seen In Coney Island
- Morning Mug: “I Am Not Afraid Of Storms For I Am Learning How To Sail My Ship.” — Louisa May Alcott
- ICYMI: Celebrities In The ‘Hood (And In Yearbook Photos), Man Shot On Nostrand Ave, Georgian Dumplings On Sheepshead Bay Rd
- Brooklyn News Roundup