THE BITE: Connie’s Pizza (3845 Nostrand Avenue) is one of the survivors of Sheepshead Bay. With Pathmark closed and a Subway shop located almost next door, it has to be. Enticed by a large sign in the window offering $5 heros, I ventured in for lunch and ordered.
- Tomorrow: Sheepshead Bay – Plumb Beach Civic Meeting
- An Express Q & More Sheepshead Bay Subway Changes
- The Commute: Why We Need A Moratorium On Future SBS Routes – Part 3 Of 5
- Homeless Man Found Dead In Box Trailer
- Morning Mug: How Much Is That Doggy On The Trash Bin?
- ICYMI: Local Men Tried Joining ISIS, Woman Killed By Burning Nightgown, Shore Pkwy Speed Camera Is City’s Highest Earner
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Puzzle: Just Some Lonely Monkey Bars On The Beach At Night
- Monday: MBNA Meets To Discuss “New” Zoning Issues
- This Weekend’s Sheepshead Bay Open House Picks