THE BITE: Connie’s Pizza (3845 Nostrand Avenue) is one of the survivors of Sheepshead Bay. With Pathmark closed and a Subway shop located almost next door, it has to be. Enticed by a large sign in the window offering $5 heros, I ventured in for lunch and ordered.
- Morning Mug: What Makes This Opening Day Different From Other Opening Days?
- ICYMI: Man Shot Dead On Ocean Pkwy, Scammer Convicted, Credit Card Fraud At Gateway’s Target
- Weekend Reading: Brooklyn Stories You May Have Missed
- 6 Very Good Reasons To Send Your Kid To Summer Camp (Sponsor)
- Puzzle: More Snow Berries
- MBNA To Discuss “New” Zoning Issues At Monday Meeting
- Landmarks Preservation Commission May Reconsider Bid To Make Coney Island Boardwalk A Scenic Landmark
- This Weekend’s Sheepshead Bay Open House Picks
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 3/9/2015 – 3/15/2015
- Missing Senior: Yefim Futoryan, 84, Last Seen Leaving Brighton Beach Home