THE BITE: Cannoli filled to order are a rare thing in Sheepshead Bay. As the demographics in the neighborhood have changed over the last decade, the number of shops offering cannoli declined. But fear not, V & S Italian Kitchen and Pizzeria (1723 Emmons Avenue) still makes old-school cannoli for only $3.00 per piece.
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Puzzle: Just Some Lonely Monkey Bars On The Beach At Night
- Monday: MBNA Meets To Discuss “New” Zoning Issues
- This Weekend’s Sheepshead Bay Open House Picks
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 2/9/2015 – 2/15/2015
- Gentile Accepts Democratic Nod For Grimm’s Seat
- Morning Mug: Shore Boulevard… It’s Electric!
- 11 Awesome Purim Parties Around Sheepshead Bay
- An Extra Quick Q & More Sheepshead Bay Subway Service Changes This Weekend
- Shore Parkway Speed Camera Tops City’s List Of Ticket-Generators