BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- Homeless Man Found Dead In Box Trailer
- Morning Mug: How Much Is That Doggy On The Trash Bin?
- ICYMI: Local Men Tried Joining ISIS, Woman Killed By Burning Nightgown, Shore Pkwy Speed Camera Is City’s Highest Earner
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Puzzle: Just Some Lonely Monkey Bars On The Beach At Night
- Monday: MBNA Meets To Discuss “New” Zoning Issues
- This Weekend’s Sheepshead Bay Open House Picks
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 2/9/2015 – 2/15/2015
- Gentile Accepts Democratic Nod For Grimm’s Seat
- Morning Mug: Shore Boulevard… It’s Electric!