Nature’s Emporium, otherwise known as Nature’s Apothecary, is moving to a new, larger location at 1612 East 16th Street, around the corner from their 1601 Kings Highway home. They will continue to carry vitamins, natural products, and will now add fresh juice and a deli counter to their inventory.
- Deutsch To Host Town Hall On Making Neighborhood More Age-Friendly
- The F Slows & Skips, Plus More Sheepshead Bay Subway Changes
- The Commute: We Pay Taxes. We Deserve Answers.
- Tomorrow: Community Board 15 To Hold Hearing On Avenue R Home Expansion
- “Unfair” Shore Parkway Speed Camera Trap To Be Moved Closer To Ocean Parkway
- Missing Senior: Robert Fleming, 62, Last Seen In Coney Island
- Morning Mug: “I Am Not Afraid Of Storms For I Am Learning How To Sail My Ship.” — Louisa May Alcott
- ICYMI: Celebrities In The ‘Hood (And In Yearbook Photos), Man Shot On Nostrand Ave, Georgian Dumplings On Sheepshead Bay Rd
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Puzzle: Kind Of Blue