Gothamist ran this old Sheepshead Bay photo today, drawn from the city’s Municipal Archives, and captioned “Sheepshead Bay Restaurant, Emmons Avenue, August 5, 1953.” Well, it looks a heckuva lot more like a bait-and-tackle and rowboat rental shop – and it also looks like it’s older than 1953 – but, hey, back then some of Sheepshead…
- Weekend Reading: Brooklyn Stories You May Have Missed
- Puzzle: “Suddenly A Mist Fell From My Eyes And I Knew The Way I Had To Take” — Edvard Grieg
- Open & Closed: What You Need To Know For Memorial Day
- Sheepshead Bay Apartment Rental Roundup
- Ocean Avenue Footbridge Now Open!
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- Man, 81, Stabbed While Fighting Off Mugger On East 19th Street
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 5/4/2015 – 5/10/2015
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick-Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Nakwon Foxworth Sentenced To 110 Years For Shooting Three Cops In Nostrand Apartment Building