Redistricting of political boundaries occurs every 10 years – following the results of the U.S. Census – but it’s usually off the radar of most members of the community. This year, redistricting got a bit of a higher profile when Congressman Anthony Weiner resigned, leading to the now oft-spoken narrative that the winner of his…
- Weekend Reading: Brooklyn Stories You May Have Missed
- Puzzle: “Suddenly A Mist Fell From My Eyes And I Knew The Way I Had To Take” — Edvard Grieg
- Open & Closed: What You Need To Know For Memorial Day
- Sheepshead Bay Apartment Rental Roundup
- Ocean Avenue Footbridge Now Open!
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- Man, 81, Stabbed While Fighting Off Mugger On East 19th Street
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 5/4/2015 – 5/10/2015
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick-Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Nakwon Foxworth Sentenced To 110 Years For Shooting Three Cops In Nostrand Apartment Building