THE BITE: Cannoli filled to order are a rare thing in Sheepshead Bay. As the demographics in the neighborhood have changed over the last decade, the number of shops offering cannoli declined. But fear not, V & S Italian Kitchen and Pizzeria (1723 Emmons Avenue) still makes old-school cannoli for only $3.00 per piece.
- Coney Island Man Gets 25 To Life For Shooting Close Friend
- Celebrate The 80s Tonight At MCU Park
- The Bite: A Branzini To Savor At Istanbul Restaurant
- How Awful Will Next Year Be For Fluke Fishermen?
- Teens Robbed At Gunpoint In Marine Park
- Morning Mug: “Look At Situations From All Angles, And You Will Become More Open.” — Dalai Lama
- Councilman Deutsch Aims To Revitalize Local Shopping Districts
- Things For Kids To Do In Southern Brooklyn: Movie Nights, Magic Shows & More
- The Commute: State And City DOT Are A Bad Joke
- Next Week: Take Back The Streets For National Night Out Against Crime