THE BITE: Cannoli filled to order are a rare thing in Sheepshead Bay. As the demographics in the neighborhood have changed over the last decade, the number of shops offering cannoli declined. But fear not, V & S Italian Kitchen and Pizzeria (1723 Emmons Avenue) still makes old-school cannoli for only $3.00 per piece.
- Darren Aronofsky Returns To Coney Island Alma Mater
- Sheepshead Bay Subway: Not Too B-ad
- Tonight: Greenfield, Treyger And FDNY Sponsor Fire Safety Seminar
- The Commute: We Still Need To Reinvent The MTA
- Wanted: Two Pickpockets Who Stole $1,100 From Kings Plaza Shopper, Credit Cards From TJ Maxx Customer
- Morning Mug: What Makes This Opening Day Different From Other Opening Days?
- ICYMI: Man Shot Dead On Ocean Pkwy, Scammer Convicted, Credit Card Fraud At Gateway’s Target
- Weekend Reading: Brooklyn Stories You May Have Missed
- 6 Very Good Reasons To Send Your Kid To Summer Camp (Sponsor)
- Puzzle: More Snow Berries