THE BITE: Cannoli filled to order are a rare thing in Sheepshead Bay. As the demographics in the neighborhood have changed over the last decade, the number of shops offering cannoli declined. But fear not, V & S Italian Kitchen and Pizzeria (1723 Emmons Avenue) still makes old-school cannoli for only $3.00 per piece.
- Wanted: Two Pickpockets Who Stole $1,100 From Kings Plaza Shopper, Credit Cards From TJ Maxx Customer
- Morning Mug: What Makes This Opening Day Different From Other Opening Days?
- ICYMI: Man Shot Dead On Ocean Pkwy, Scammer Convicted, Credit Card Fraud At Gateway’s Target
- Weekend Reading: Brooklyn Stories You May Have Missed
- 6 Very Good Reasons To Send Your Kid To Summer Camp (Sponsor)
- Puzzle: More Snow Berries
- MBNA To Discuss “New” Zoning Issues At Monday Meeting
- Landmarks Preservation Commission May Reconsider Bid To Make Coney Island Boardwalk A Scenic Landmark
- This Weekend’s Sheepshead Bay Open House Picks
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 3/9/2015 – 3/15/2015