THE BITE: Cannoli filled to order are a rare thing in Sheepshead Bay. As the demographics in the neighborhood have changed over the last decade, the number of shops offering cannoli declined. But fear not, V & S Italian Kitchen and Pizzeria (1723 Emmons Avenue) still makes old-school cannoli for only $3.00 per piece.
- Midwood Man Sentenced To 36 Years For Scheme To Drug, Sexually Abuse Children As Young As Three Months Old
- Daylight Saving Time This Sunday: Turn Those Clocks Forward, And Pick Up Free Smoke Alarm Batteries At These Locations
- Prison Time For Local Doc In Largest No-Fault Auto Insurance Fraud Scheme
- Silver Alert: Alexander Magerovskiy, 64, From Coney Island
- Morning Mug: Is It Black And Blue, Or White And Gold?
- Gerritsen Beach Volunteer Firehouse To Get $2.4 Million Overhaul For Storm Resiliency
- Tomorrow: Workshop Offering Help For Homeowners At Sheepshead Bay Library
- Local Cop, Son Of Famous Singing Barber, Saves Drowning Teen During Florida Vacation
- Larry David Visits Sheepshead Bay, Feels Nothing
- Missing Senior: Zachery Merritt, 65, Last Seen In Coney Island