We saw this Waldbaum’s shopping cart, under lock and key, behind the fence of the Ocean Avenue Belt Parkway bridge. At first we felt sorry for it, thinking “such a sad and lonely existence locked up behind that gate in solitary confinement” — until we remembered a news item which said that some thieves used…
- Open & Closed: What You Need To Know For Memorial Day
- Sheepshead Bay Apartment Rental Roundup
- Ocean Avenue Footbridge Now Open!
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- Man, 81, Stabbed While Fighting Off Mugger On East 19th Street
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 5/4/2015 – 5/10/2015
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick-Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Nakwon Foxworth Sentenced To 110 Years For Shooting Three Cops In Nostrand Apartment Building
- Morning Mug: “The Sky Is Already Purple” ― Alice Hoffman
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn This Weekend: Fleet Week, Senior Activities At The NY Aquarium, A Day At The Opera