In the wake of Superstorm Sandy, there are a lot of talk about how to help Sheepshead Bay bounce back economically. A key question to most is how to make the area more appealing to visitors; a getaway for city-dwellers, and an off-the-beaten-path destination for out of towners. One of the more promising initiatives is…
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn: A Greek Cultural Festival, A Pet Costume Contest, The BITE 2015
- Big Changes Coming To Annual Greek Festival This Weekend On Avenue P
- This Weekend: Bay-Bound Q Runs Express From Prospect To Kings Highway
- Last Chance To Buy Discounted Tickets To The BITE: Sheepshead!
- Shipping Container Booths And Street Art At Smorgasburg Coney Island [Photos]
- Morning Mug: “Where Flowers Bloom So Does Hope.” — Lady Bird Johnson
- Purse Swiper Targets Roller Coaster Riders At Luna Park, Say Cops
- Joseph Hayon, Midwood Republican Who Ran On Family Values Platform, Confesses To Viewing Child Pornography
- Local Pols Push To Restore Ocean Parkway Speed Limit To 30 MPH (Updated)
- Ride With uberPOOL To The BITE: Sheepshead!