BETWEEN THE LINES: Almost a century after the Scopes monkey trial, in which Tennessee high school science teacher John Scopes was found guilty of violating the state’s law against teaching evolution in public schools, the state recently demonstrated that it never learned a damn thing. In a Christian fundamentalist campaign to impose their extremist religious beliefs on…
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn: A Greek Cultural Festival, A Pet Costume Contest, The BITE 2015
- Big Changes Coming To Annual Greek Festival This Weekend On Avenue P
- This Weekend: Bay-Bound Q Runs Express From Prospect To Kings Highway
- Last Chance To Buy Discounted Tickets To The BITE: Sheepshead!
- Shipping Container Booths And Street Art At Smorgasburg Coney Island [Photos]
- Morning Mug: “Where Flowers Bloom So Does Hope.” — Lady Bird Johnson
- Purse Swiper Targets Roller Coaster Riders At Luna Park, Say Cops
- Joseph Hayon, Midwood Republican Who Ran On Family Values Platform, Confesses To Viewing Child Pornography
- Local Pols Push To Restore Ocean Parkway Speed Limit To 30 MPH (Updated)
- Ride With uberPOOL To The BITE: Sheepshead!