We previously covered Walgreens’ purchase of Duane Reade and the closure of some locations in our area. Commenters speculated how this would affect the community and what would replace them, and now we know for at least one location. The Duane Reade that was previously on Kings Highway and Coney Island Avenue will soon be inhabited by…
- This Weekend: Bay-Bound Q Runs Express From Prospect To Kings Highway
- Last Chance To Buy Discounted Tickets To The BITE: Sheepshead!
- Shipping Container Booths And Street Art At Smorgasburg Coney Island [Photos]
- Morning Mug: “Where Flowers Bloom So Does Hope.” — Lady Bird Johnson
- Purse Swiper Targets Roller Coaster Riders At Luna Park, Say Cops
- Joseph Hayon, Midwood Republican Who Ran On Family Values Platform, Confesses To Viewing Child Pornography
- Local Pols Push To Restore Ocean Parkway Speed Limit To 30 MPH (Updated)
- Ride With uberPOOL To The BITE: Sheepshead!
- Shooting On Emmons Avenue Leaves One Wounded
- Morning Mug: “I Don’t Approve Of Sunbathing, And It’s Bad For You.” — David Attenborough