BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- Midwood Man Sentenced To 36 Years For Scheme To Drug, Sexually Abuse Children As Young As Three Months Old
- Daylight Saving Time This Sunday: Turn Those Clocks Forward, And Pick Up Free Smoke Alarm Batteries At These Locations
- Prison Time For Local Doc In Largest No-Fault Auto Insurance Fraud Scheme
- Silver Alert: Alexander Magerovskiy, 64, From Coney Island
- Morning Mug: Is It Black And Blue, Or White And Gold?
- Gerritsen Beach Volunteer Firehouse To Get $2.4 Million Overhaul For Storm Resiliency
- Tomorrow: Workshop Offering Help For Homeowners At Sheepshead Bay Library
- Local Cop, Son Of Famous Singing Barber, Saves Drowning Teen During Florida Vacation
- Larry David Visits Sheepshead Bay, Feels Nothing
- Missing Senior: Zachery Merritt, 65, Last Seen In Coney Island