It’s hard to put into words the scope of the tragedy of the Holocaust. The millions of victims of that outrage should never be forgotten and the few survivors that remain living should never be ignored. Life, with all its joys and sorrows, carries on, and while survivors of the Holocaust may feel blessed to be decades…
- Puzzle: “Suddenly A Mist Fell From My Eyes And I Knew The Way I Had To Take” — Edvard Grieg
- Open & Closed: What You Need To Know For Memorial Day
- Sheepshead Bay Apartment Rental Roundup
- Ocean Avenue Footbridge Now Open!
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- Man, 81, Stabbed While Fighting Off Mugger On East 19th Street
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 5/4/2015 – 5/10/2015
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick-Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Nakwon Foxworth Sentenced To 110 Years For Shooting Three Cops In Nostrand Apartment Building
- Morning Mug: “The Sky Is Already Purple” ― Alice Hoffman