BETWEEN THE LINES: Gamblers — the obsessed and the occasional — must be drooling at the prospect of casino gambling coming to Coney Island, so they won’t have to schlep to Connecticut or Atlantic City to satisfy their cravings. Some politicians and developers might also be salivating with visions of profits and revenues dancing in their…
- Weekend Reading: Brooklyn Stories You May Have Missed
- Puzzle: “Suddenly A Mist Fell From My Eyes And I Knew The Way I Had To Take” — Edvard Grieg
- Open & Closed: What You Need To Know For Memorial Day
- Sheepshead Bay Apartment Rental Roundup
- Ocean Avenue Footbridge Now Open!
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- Man, 81, Stabbed While Fighting Off Mugger On East 19th Street
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 5/4/2015 – 5/10/2015
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick-Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Nakwon Foxworth Sentenced To 110 Years For Shooting Three Cops In Nostrand Apartment Building