BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- Happy Thanksgiving, Folks!
- A Conversation With Anthony DeLisi, Owner Of Rocco’s Pizzeria, About What Makes A Great Pie
- Here’s What’s Open, Closed & Running On A Different Schedule Thanksgiving Weekend
- Jumpstart #GivingTuesday By Donating To Brooklyn Schools
- Red-Masked Bandit Arrested For String Of Deli Stickups In Brooklyn & Queens
- Paving A Bridge Between Brooklyn’s Muslims And The Police
- Morning Mug: “Discipline Is The Bridge Between Goals And Accomplishment.” — Jim Rohn
- Things For Kids To Do In Southern Brooklyn: Elf On A Shelf, Saturday Camp, Crafts & More
- Zephyr Teachout, Lefty Standard Bearer, Plays A Drinking Game At Wheeler’s With Brooklyn Republicans
- Pair Wanted For Stealing Medical Equipment From Doctor’s Office [Video]