BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- Service Changes & Closures In Sheepshead Bay During The 4th Of July Weekend
- Sheepshead Bay Apartment Rental Roundup
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn This Weekend: Cyclones Salute Seinfeld, Trapezing, Fireworks On The Beach
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 6/15/2015 – 6/21/2015
- Closed Manhattan-Bound F Platform At Avenue X Is This Weekend’s Only Transit Bummer
- Coney Island’s Free Summer Concert Festival Is A Go!
- Morning Mug: “Only The Guy Who Isn’t Rowing Has Time To Rock The Boat.” — Jean-Paul Sartre
- Fitness Trainer Organizes Toy Drive For Ukrainian Orphans
- Comptroller Honors Brooklyn’s Russian-Speaking Community
- Russian Eatery Stolovaya Gets High Praise (But With A Caveat)