BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- Gravesend’s Galaxy Restaurant Wins Community Board Support For Liquor License After Four-Year Battle
- Mandee Selling Everything For $10 After Burst Pipe Floods Avenue U Shop
- Kings Highway Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint
- Morning Mug: We’ve Now Reached Our Cruising Altitude Of 15 Feet
- Darren Aronofsky Returns To Coney Island Alma Mater
- Sheepshead Bay Subway: Not Too B-ad
- Tonight: Greenfield, Treyger And FDNY Sponsor Fire Safety Seminar
- The Commute: We Still Need To Reinvent The MTA
- Wanted: Two Pickpockets Who Stole $1,100 From Kings Plaza Shopper, Credit Cards From TJ Maxx Customer
- Morning Mug: What Makes This Opening Day Different From Other Opening Days?