In our mission to get out as much useful, actionable information out there about Hurricane Sandy and the recovery efforts, we haven’t had much time to check out how our neighbors in Brighton Beach are doing. So we checked in with Brighton Beach Business Improvement District Executive Directory Yelena Makhnin for an update on Tuesday.…
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn: A Greek Cultural Festival, A Pet Costume Contest, The BITE 2015
- Big Changes Coming To Annual Greek Festival This Weekend On Avenue P
- This Weekend: Bay-Bound Q Runs Express From Prospect To Kings Highway
- Last Chance To Buy Discounted Tickets To The BITE: Sheepshead!
- Shipping Container Booths And Street Art At Smorgasburg Coney Island [Photos]
- Morning Mug: “Where Flowers Bloom So Does Hope.” — Lady Bird Johnson
- Purse Swiper Targets Roller Coaster Riders At Luna Park, Say Cops
- Joseph Hayon, Midwood Republican Who Ran On Family Values Platform, Confesses To Viewing Child Pornography
- Local Pols Push To Restore Ocean Parkway Speed Limit To 30 MPH (Updated)
- Ride With uberPOOL To The BITE: Sheepshead!