BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- Luna Park Debuts New Hang Gliding Ride: WindstarZ
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn This Weekend: Bark In The Park, International Film Festival, New Orleans Jazz & More
- Brooklyn Staycation: A Day In Fort Greene
- Q Runs Express From Kings Highway To Prospect Park — Yay For Some, Not For Others
- Almost 3 Years After Sandy, Coney Island Cathedral Gets The Repairs It Deserves
- Morning Mug: “The World Is A Looking Glass And Gives Back To Every Man The Reflection Of His Own Face.” — William Makepeace Thackeray
- Coney Island Man Gets 25 To Life For Shooting Close Friend
- Celebrate The 80s Tonight At MCU Park
- The Bite: A Branzini To Savor At Istanbul Restaurant
- How Awful Will Next Year Be For Fluke Fishermen?