BETWEEN THE LINES: After watching portions of the Republican and Democratic conventions, here are some observations: Now I can sleep soundly, knowing the incumbents, their opponents and their respective spouses are ensconced in lovey-dovey relationships. Not a vital issue, but we certainly don’t need another candidate like John Edwards.
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- Man, 81, Stabbed While Fighting Off Mugger On East 19th Street
- 61st Precinct Crime Statistics: 5/4/2015 – 5/10/2015
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick-Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Nakwon Foxworth Sentenced To 110 Years For Shooting Three Cops In Nostrand Apartment Building
- Morning Mug: “The Sky Is Already Purple” ― Alice Hoffman
- Things To Do In Southern Brooklyn This Weekend: Fleet Week, Senior Activities At The NY Aquarium, A Day At The Opera
- The LeFrak Center Lakeside Kicks Off Summer With New Boat And Bike Rentals Saturday, May 23 (Sponsored)
- “Q” Is For Quick, As Coney-Bound Trains Run Express This Weekend
- Man Swipes Two Engagement Rings At Kings Plaza’s Kay Jewelers