Saturday: UFC Gym Holds “Beat The Heat” Summer Party With Giveaways, Free Training Sessions And More!
This is a paid announcement from UFC Gym Brooklyn, located at 16 Brighton 11th Street.
Get out of the heat and join us for the annual UFC Gym Summer Party on Saturday, July 26, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In one hour of a fun and exciting group training session, you will burn up to 1,000 calories and learn what #traindifferent is all about. Space is limited, so please call ahead to schedule an appointment. We offer Boxing, Kickboxing, TRX, Trigger Point Boxing, UFC Fit, and Daily Ultimate Training classes. We offer MMA and Muay Thai classes, and we’re also starting a brand new Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program in August.
- Special schedule for this Saturday:
- 9:00 a.m.: MATRX (MMA with TRX)
- 10:15 a.m.: Kid’s MMA
- 12:00 p.m.: Kickboxing
- 2:00 p.m.: DUT (Daily Ultimate Training)
- Live DJs Gio and Alex Edge will provide the ambiance!
- Free Personal Training Sessions all day (by appointment only)
- Free Fitness Assessments all day (by appointment only)
- The Best Deals on Memberships
- Free Food and Healthy Snacks
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Free classes
- Personal training specials
- 20% OFF on ALL merchandise!
Come join UFC Gym Brooklyn family this Saturday for a great workout and an awesome Summer Party! Call us at (718) 975-7100 to reserve a spot.
The above is a paid announcement by UFC Gym Brooklyn. Sheepshead Bites has not verified the claims made in this advertisement. If you own a business and would like to announce a special offer to tens of thousands of locals, e-mail us at advertising [at] sheepsheadbites [dot] com.