Press play on the video above and you’ll get some beautiful imagery of Brighton Beach and Sheepshead Bay courtesy of VIP Visions.
The host sets about interviewing local Russians over love, relationships, often with humorous results.
Here are some things I’ve learned.
1. Russian guys pay for dinner.
2. Local guys like hair that is curly and silky smooth while girls like guys who are “huggable.”
3. For Russian guys, dating Russian girls is an overall expensive proposition.
4. Russian guys are “a little bitchy.”
5. Somehow the young looking City Council candidate Chaim Deutsch makes a surprising appearance where he announces he has a grandson. Holy cow!
I’ll leave it at that. This film is pretty hilarious and very well made. Great stuff.