The following is a paid announcement from Independence Care System, a nonprofit Medicaid-managed long-term care plan serving residents of Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Queens.
ICS is seeking a Masters-level bilingual (Russian-English) health professional or a nurse to lead an interdisciplinary team of social workers, nurses and care managers for Independence Care System (www.icsny.org). ICS is a NYC Medicaid-managed care program serving physically disabled adults.
The Team Leader oversees an interdisciplinary team that coordinates members’ overall long-term care which includes a range of health and social supports aimed at maintaining health; preventing the exacerbation of serious medical conditions; and promoting independent living in the community.
- Registered Nurse with Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, licensed to work in NYS; Physical or Occupational Therapist licensed to work in NYS; or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Business, Public Administration or similar degree.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the social or health services fields.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the physically disabled population.
- Program management/administration experience.
- Bilingual (English/Russian)
- Comfortable with travel in Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, and/or Queens
This search is being conducted by Schall & Russo Planning Works, LLC.
The above is a paid announcement by Independence Care System. Sheepshead Bites has not verified the claims made in this advertisement. If you own a business and would like to announce a special offer to tens of thousands of locals, e-mail us at advertising [at] sheepsheadbites [dot] com.