The Turkish Cultural Center Brooklyn (TCC Brooklyn) and Maimonides Breast Center are inviting the public to a free Breast Health Dinner Symposium at the Breast Center of Maimonides Medical Center, 745 64th Street, February 21 at 6:3o p.m. During the dinner symposium, you can:
- Tour the brand new, state-of-the-art Breast Center
- Learn about the importance of screening mammography
- Get informed on maintaining good breast health
- Meet and greet Breast Center medical staff
- Identify signs and symptoms, and conduct self-examination
- Learn about the most advanced screening technology available
A complimentary Halal dinner will be served and there will be a free gift for all attendees. For those who require transportation to the event, there will be a free bus ride, departing at 6:00 p.m., to and from TCC Brooklyn, 245 Avenue U between West 4th Street and Van Sicklen Street in Gravesend.
To make a reservation, call (718) 283-8832.