From our friends at the Manhattan Beach Neighborhood Association:
The Manhattan Beach Neighborhood Association cordially invites you to attend our next meeting on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. at P.S. 195 Elementary School (133 Irwin Street).
This is a special “Town Hall” meeting for those seeking disaster relief assistance. Key representatives will provide guidance and proper direction for homeowners who incurred substantial damage from Superstorm Sandy.
A partial list of speakers scheduled:
- NYS Assemblyman Steven Cymbrowitz
- Representative from FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Representative from SBA (Small Business Administration)
- Representative from National Flood Insurance
- National Grid (Gas Company) Representative
All homeowners in Manhattan Beach are urged to attend!