OK, you’ve all had a chance to read Ned’s take on this year’s A Taste of Sheepshead Bay, but now we want to hear from you.
- Did you have a good time?
- What worked? What didn’t?
- What do you want to change? What should we keep as is?
- Who do you want to see at A Taste Of next year? What restaurant, candy maker, baker, or food monger is missing?
- Did you enjoy the raffles? Did you buy additional raffle tickets? Were there too many prizes? Too little? Did you win?
- Should we move A Taste Of to the spring? Should we do it twice a year?
Please tell us of any other ideas you have for next year’s events.
And please, please, frequent the food purveyors that made the event so memorable. Without them, Sheepshead Bay might just be another boring, hipster filled, Williamsburgh.