… especially the businesses that support Sheepshead Bites.
We all know Sheepshead Bay shines during the summers, when weekends are spent with lazy strolls down Emmons Avenue’s waterfront, across the footbridge and to the beach – and when weekdays are spent at work, fantasizing about those weekend strolls.
So, this summer, make sure you check out these great businesses that support local independent news. Many of them, like Masal Cafe, Aqualina Crab & Seafood Bistro and Millenium Theatre, make for great summer dates!
- Aqualina Crab & Seafood Bistro
- Big Apple Sewer & Drain
- Brainy Academy
- Howard Witz (Fillmore Real Estate)
- Infinite Auto Leasing
- Kings Bay Y Summer Day Camp
- Law Offices of Radchenko & Ratsenberg
- Masal Cafe
- Millenium Theatre
- Preston D. Schaffer, Dentist
- Shorefront Y Summer Day Camp